Sunday, September 28, 2008

A Medieval Date

For our first date night in France I went all out. Like a good night is shining armor, I swept my lovely bride off of her feet, took her back for a tour of my castle and then treated her to some fine French cuisine. Okay, so that is not exactly how our first date night went in France. Here’s the real story…

I didn’t really sweep Amanda off her feet because we had to walk everywhere we went (we missed the bus). I did take her to tour Conflans, a medieval town in Albertville, but you could not get inside the castle. However, the view from outside was fabulous. Dinner was French cuisine, but not overly-fancy. We went to a creperie in downtown Albertville and enjoyed good conversation and some good laughs as we tried to order in French.

No comments: